作者： 川味菜谱 来源川味菜谱 发布时间2019-03-17
依次turn and turn about
依次according to priority
依次take in turnturns
依次(adv) in correct order; one by one
依次地 one after another ; in sequence ; in turn ; one by one
依次轮流 in turn ; take turns
依次关机 ordinal index value
依次输入 followed by
依次减少 decrease by degress decrease successively ; decrease successively ; decreased in succession
依次装货 loading in turn
依次打开 turn on successively
依次论述 expound in sequence
1. In the city squares the neon lights flashed in turn.
2. Students are expected to take their turn leading the study group.
3. As each boy said yes, he ticked their name.
4. Slowly, people filed into the room and sat down.
5. Along each wall stretched green metal filing cabinets.
6. The aut北京军海医院好吗hor boxed the compass of negation in his article.
7. The book is more satisfying if you read each chapter in sequence.
8. The students were summoned in turn to be interviewed.
9. The honoured guests took their seats in due order.
10. They answered the teacher's questions in turn.
11. She recounted her sins.
12. All the other ingredients, including water, have to be listed in descending order by weight.
1癫痫病要如何更好的治疗3. The line of command went from head office in Chicago to a regional boss and then down to a country boss and finally to a local-office managing-partner.
14. Several doors were opened in succession, and finally his own.
15. Flip the camera to vertical, recompose . Shoot again. Same sequence, methodical.
把相机竖起来,重新构图, 再拍,同样的场景, 依次拍摄.
Saturn is the planet sixth in order from the sun.
The pupils took turns in reading out their work.
She asked the same question of everyone in turn.
The degree of subjectivity becomes lower and lower from the left to the right.
We treat all requests in the order in which they are received.
Everyone who takes up sailing should learn to box the compass.
The applicants were summoned in turn to see the examiner.
This will be used to multiply each term.
The children got on the train in turn.